The Village of Oak Lawn is launching a multi-year project to make needed repairs to our parking garage which will extend the lifespan of the facility.
The garage will remain open during the renovations, however:Please be advised that certain sections of the garage primarily on the 4TH and 5TH floors will be closed off during the repair work. No Parking signs will be posted. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE SIGNS OR YOU WILL BE TICKETED AND TOWED. Traffic patterns will be maintained, however travel lanes will be shifted with traffic control. While work is occurring there may be some occasional dust created as concrete and joint repairs are being made.
Temporary additional permit parking for users will be located at:North side of 96TH St. between 52nd Ave and Cook Ave. South side of Yourell Ave. between 52nd Ave. and Cook Ave.
The First Phase of Repairs Will Begin on May 1St, and Continue Until Approximately August 15TH, of 2017.
This is the first of two scheduled phases of construction. For questions about the repairs please contact Steve Barrett at email@example.com.
1. Send a check or money order made out to “Village of Oak Lawn” in the ticket envelope you received.
2. Stop by the Police Desk during business hours and pay with cash, check or money order. Bring your ticket with you.
BE SURE TO PAY YOUR TICKET BY THE DUE DATE WRITTEN ON YOUR TICKET TO AVOID LATE FEES.
To contest the ticket:
1. To come in person to the hearing date written on your ticket, fill out the “Instructions” form included with your ticket and mail it in the ticket envelope you received. Mark your calendar with the hearing date and time and your ticket number. No notice will be sent back to you. Just show up at your court date.
2. If you need a new court date, send in the “Instructions” form requesting a new hearing and we will mail you a letter with a new court date.
3. If you cannot appear in person at your court hearing, send in a letter for the hearing officer to read the night of your hearing date. Include any paperwork or photos that support your claim. You will receive a decision by mail.